HautBas
What's new?
MAJ n°39
Découvre les nouveautés par ici !
+
  • Le recensement c'est par ici !
  • Summer Fair Festival c'est par là !
  • Loterie RP viens t'inscrire à la loterie RP !
Sweet Home Louisiana
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
#Lun 29 Juin - 14:18
Zane A. Gardner a écrit:@Nathan Savoy-Keynes Je te défie d'envoyer un SMS chelou/un peu honteux à un mauvais numéro (je te laisse choisir qui est l'heureux élu parmi les membres du forum Praskoviya Anatoli && Nathan Savoy-Keynes 643775458 )
@Praskoviya Anatoli Les dés ont parlé, t'es l'heureuse élue  Praskoviya Anatoli && Nathan Savoy-Keynes 3172120145  Nate a trop bu ce soir - pour une fois - et se goure royalement de numéro de téléphone... tu n'es pas Gus xD il va être mortifié en réalisant l'impair... le lendemain matin !

01:23
(504) 602-3310

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

I know I shouldn't but I still can't stop thinking of you. I still want you...

le téléphone de Skovi:

le téléphone de Nate:
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
#Lun 29 Juin - 15:43
14:06:00
(504)452-6585
I think about you too.

Who are you? Exactly?   Praskoviya Anatoli && Nathan Savoy-Keynes 1f602
:copyright: ECK
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
#Lun 29 Juin - 16:25
07:19
(504) 602-3310

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

I think about you too.

How are you? Exactly?   Praskoviya Anatoli && Nathan Savoy-Keynes 1f602

Oh my God I'm soooooo sorry !! The name's Nate, but this message wasn't meant to be sent to you... Guess it shouldn't have been sent at all, but... never mind... I'm sorry for the inconvenience !! Really !

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
#Lun 29 Juin - 16:53
15:38:45
(504)452-6585
Don't worry about that! Relax. It's not a big deal. Next time, don't drink as much XD  But I think you should send a message to this person. ! Praskoviya Anatoli && Nathan Savoy-Keynes 1f609  No matter who it is. He/she needs to know it!
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
#Lun 29 Juin - 20:34
"Nate"

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

I think about you too.

Oh my God I'm soooooo sorry !! The name's Nate, but this message wasn't meant to be sent to you... Guess it shouldn't have been sent at all, but... never mind... I'm sorry for the inconvenience !! Really !

Don't worry about that! Relax. It's not a big deal. Next time, don't drink as much XD  But I think you should send a message to this person. !  Praskoviya Anatoli && Nathan Savoy-Keynes 1f609. No matter who it is. He/she needs to know it!

I don't know who I'm talking to but... Guilty as charged! I might have had a few drinks yesterday night... hum... As for the message in itself... Well I'm not so sure about that... I don't think he wants anything to do with me anymore, so... Thanks for the advice anyway...

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
#Lun 29 Juin - 21:26
(504)452-6585

You can call me Skovi. You don't usually drink much, do you? It happens to everyone, you don't have to be ashamed!

How can you think that, if  you didn't ask him? Keep hope! Always...

(You're welcome
even if i'm not sure i'm in the best position to give advice )
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
#Lun 29 Juin - 23:19
"Nate"

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

I think about you too.

Don't worry about that! Relax. It's not a big deal. Next time, don't drink as much XD  But I think you should send a message to this person. !  Praskoviya Anatoli && Nathan Savoy-Keynes 1f609. No matter who it is. He/she needs to know it!

I don't know who I'm talking to but... Guilty as charged! I might have had a few drinks yesterday night... hum... As for the message in itself... Well I'm not so sure about that... I don't think he wants anything to do with me anymore, so... Thanks for the advice anyway...

You can call me Skovi. You don't usually drink much, do you? It happens to everyone, you don't have to be ashamed!

(You're welcome

Yeah I don't usually lose control... Anyway I guess we're seven months past hope now so...
So tell me, Skovi, what makes you think you're not in a good position to give advice ?

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
#Lun 29 Juin - 23:43
"Skovi"

Yeah... It's always strange the first time ... when you lose control (of course) but... Whatever... Keep hoping.

We never really know what can happen. Believe me. Maybe one day!

I'm not a really positive, expressive women in real life but I love give hope to people like you. I mean people who seem desperate.

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
#Mar 30 Juin - 23:00
"Nate"

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

I think about you too.

(You're welcome

Yeah I don't usually lose control... Anyway I guess we're seven months past hope now so...
So tell me, Skovi, what makes you think you're not in a good position to give advice ?

Yeah... It's always strange the first time ... when you lose control (of course) but... Whatever... Keep hoping.

I'm not a really positive, expressive women in real life but I love give hope to people like you. I mean people who seem desperate.

Life is full of surprises, as they say... Still, I'm not very hopeful...

Do as I say, not as I do. I see... Well we should make a reunion for not positive people Skovi Praskoviya Anatoli && Nathan Savoy-Keynes 1f602

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
#Jeu 2 Juil - 22:24
"Skovi"

Oh yeah  Praskoviya Anatoli && Nathan Savoy-Keynes 1f602 You seem kind.
I'm glad I chatted with you, Nate. Maybe one day we will meet!

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
#Ven 17 Juil - 13:30
15:59
"Nate"

iMessage
Aujourd'hui

I think about you too.

(You're welcome

Life is full of surprises, as they say... Still, I'm not very hopeful...

Do as I say, not as I do. I see... Well we should make a reunion for not positive people Skovi Praskoviya Anatoli && Nathan Savoy-Keynes 1f602

Oh yeah  Praskoviya Anatoli && Nathan Savoy-Keynes 1f602 You seem kind.
I'm glad I chatted with you, Nate. Maybe one day we will meet!

Well I'm glad I sent that message to the wrong number: it was nice to talk to you too, Skovi.

As for meeting, I'll be on stage during the summer festival with a band named LuSt so... Maybe ! Praskoviya Anatoli && Nathan Savoy-Keynes 1f609

Contenu sponsorisé